Thank you for visiting the pond plants online website of Waterside Nursery, Sharnford, Leicestershire.
TERMS OF BUSINESS
In placing an order with us online and completing the checkout process you are accepting our Terms of Business.
- Confirmation of your mail order is by email.
- Parcels can be sent to an address in UK only.
- Delivery cost is calculated on total order value as follows:
Order Value Delivery Cost £50.00 and under £6.00 * Over £50.00 FREE *
Add £10 – AB, DD8 – 9, FK19 – 21, IV1 – 40, IV63, KW1 – 14, PA21 – 40, PH1 – 41, PH49 – 50, PO30 – 41 & TR21 – 25
Add £25 – BT, HS1 – 9, IM, IV41 – 56, KA27 – 28, KW15 – 17, PA20, PA41 – 49, PA62 – 76, PH42 – 44 & ZE
Add £50 – GY & JE
- Your mail order parcel should arrive within 24 hours of dispatch via the Courier in a standard delivery area (48 – 72 hour delivery for Highlands and Islands) and can be tracked on the internet using the code enclosed in the email from apc-overnight.com.
- A signature will not be required on delivery. Fill in the details during Checkout of a safe place for your parcel to be left without signature and this information will be included on the delivery docket.
- On receipt all goods should be unpacked, inspected and given the correct growing conditions immediately – according to each plant ticket.
- Plants are individually wrapped and labelled with details of the planting requirements of each plant. We believe all plants sent out by us are true to name and every effort is made to ensure they are of good quality when they reach you.
- In the later part of the season some plants will be cut down in order for them to fit into the box for dispatching.
- Container ponds can be sent direct by the manufacturers and can take between 1-6 weeks to be dispatched dependent on size and colour finish as not all combinations are in stock. Plant support rings and plants ordered with a container pond will either be sent with the pond or after it has been delivered.
- In the event of goods being received in a damaged condition please let us know by phone on 07931 557082 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours.
- We do not export and we do not do trade prices or discounts.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to change your mind and cancel an order within 14 days of receiving the goods. If you do decide to cancel, you should put this in writing, either by letter or email. The goods should then be returned to us in good, re-saleable condition at your cost. You will be refunded the item value if you have fulfilled these requirements.
- Our Plant Passport Registration Number is GB – 129764.
We cannot be responsible for a plant from us if it has been repotted into a basket using a different compost. We cannot guarantee each plant will flower in its early years after leaving the Nursery.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.
ALTERNATIVES TO INTERNET PAYPAL/CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
You can order by telephone (07931 557082) and pay by card or by bank transfer. Please request Bank details for BACS if required.