On 25th May a new law governing Data Protection and Privacy comes into force called GDPR.
It is aimed at giving you, the customer, the right to know what data we collect from you, why we collect it and what it is used for.
A customer’s consent must be sought and freely given before any personal data is collected from now on and used in any way.
This consent includes for collecting an e-mail address for receiving our Newsletter. This must be clearly “opt-in” so we have been asking previous customers to resubscribe or "opt-in" to be able to continue to receive these Newsletters in the future.
We enjoy sharing our pond news with you and know many of you have found the Newsletters and our Tips useful. Please enable us to continue to contact you by Newsletter after May 25th.
We would like to assure our customers that the privacy and security of their personal data is of great importance to us.
We will never:
- pass on you details to any Company unless to complete the task you have asked us to do.
- Share your name, address, email and phone number with our courier in order for them to deliver your purchase and contact you about the timing of your delivery.
- Keep your details on file so you can use our website more quickly in future.
- Keep an email trail of all communications for reference.
- Share your email address with Campaign Monitor if you receive our monthly Newsletters as they send them on our behalf.
- Collect your email address using Recapture if you "opt-in" to use our 'Save your basket' facility.
You can Unsubscribe from our Newsletters at any time using the link shown on each Newsletter.
If you wish us to delete you from any of our lists or databases contact us in writing and we will do so.