Shelf Pond plants
Plants for a pond marginal shelf - already potted in mesh baskets & aquatic soil.
What are marginal shelf plants for ponds?
- Marginal plants for a pond grow in the shallow edges of pond water on a shelf or ledges.
- They have the top of the basket underwater.
- They can grow upright (emergent) or horizontal (rafting) across the water surface & create different habitats for wildlife.
- Our marginal pond plants come to you ready rooted in a mesh basket with aquatic soil for easy, immediate planting.
- Planting depths of marginal plants for a pond are shown as shelf ,, indicating the actual depth of shelf each variety requires (please hover or click on symbol). We take into account the depth of basket we send the plants in.
- Use 3 x 11cm baskets per metre length on a marginal shelf.