The snow and ice has stopped us dispatching your pond plant orders again.
- We could not pick plants on Monday or Tuesday 19/20th March
- The thaw should allow despatch on Wednesday and Thursday 21/22nd March.
- You can see that our plants are mainly growing in water troughs outside and exposed to the weather.
- But we have 4cm of ice in the water tanks at the Nursery at the moment
- We made the decision our customers would not want to go out to their gardens to break the ice and put the plants into the correct depths of water early this week.
If you have any specific requirements - deadlines or holidays - please contact us by via email@example.com or 07931 557082 and we will do our best to send to suit your requirements.