Make a container pond as a pond-in-a-pot water feature:
Any container that holds water can be made into a mini container pond – metal, ceramic or fibreglass.
- Seal any drainage holes by using a patch of pond liner and a waterproof adhesive sealant.
- Fill the container with rainwater if possible rather than tap water. Use Chlorine Guard if you have used tapwater.
Our range of lightweight fibreglass containers for a portable container pond are available in a choice of colours and finishes and in 3 width sizes – 60cm, 80cm and 98cm wide at the top rim.
Our container ponds are easy to use:
- delivered without a drainage hole
- not vulnerable to frost or ice.
- Keep the water level just below the underside of the sloping rim
Our container ponds are available in the following colours and finish effects: See container pond shop page.
Read on through the following pages to see the support grid which holds the plants in place and our ready prepared collections of plants – one click purchase of a balanced collection of plants to make setting up your first miniature pond as simple as possible.