POND PLANTING SCHEME SIZE 3 FOR WILDLIFE
A balanced selection of plants chosen by us for medium sized ponds
Pond size - 4m² - 6.9m² (43ft² - 65ft²)
Attracts - Dragonflies, bees, butterflies, hoverflies and amphibians (including newts)
- 12 x Oxygenators (bareroot)
- 12 x Upright shelf plants (rooted in aquatic compost in 11cm mesh baskets)
- 2 x Rafting shelf plants (rooted in aquatic compost in 9cm mesh baskets)
- 2 x Waterlilies (rooted in aquatic compost in 23cm mesh baskets)
- Only British Native plants
- Mainly British Native plants
- Any plant
Extra info - Each plant will come individually wrapped with its own planting instructions ticket, refer to individual plants for maintenance details.
All plant choices depend on seasonal availability.
Any specific requests or useful information that you think we could use to help tailor your scheme to your needs can be left in the general comments box when going through checkout.
We recommend the additional purchase of 6 contour baskets one for each of the 6 sets of 2 upright shelf plant types received in 11cm baskets. Put all of a plant type together in a contour basket with added gravel (not supplied) for stability and the effect of an instant, larger clump. Smaller 9cm baskets contain rafting plants and do not require a contour basket for stability.
We recommend the additional purchase of 2 of Aponogeton distachyos if it is seasonally available to add to the flowering interest period in your pond.
Plant orders are dispatched to UK destinations only. We cannot send to Northern Ireland. Your order will be picked in the Nursery and will be sealed in airtight packaging to keep it fresh during transit. Please unwrap all plants from the packaging as soon as possible and place in the situation specified on the plant ticket.
Delivery cost is calculated on total order value as follows:
|Order Value||Delivery Cost|
|£50.00 and under||£6.00 *|
|Over £50.00||FREE *|
- Add £10 – AB, DD8 – 9, FK19 – 21, IV1 – 40, IV63, KW1 – 14, PA21 – 40, PH1 – 41, PH49 – 50, PO30 – 41 & TR21 – 25
- Add £25 – HS1 – 9, IM, IV41 – 56, KA27 – 28, KW15 – 17, PA20, PA41 – 49, PA62 – 76, PH42 – 44 & ZE