Waterside Nursery have grown our own water plants in Leicestershire since 1995.
We are specialist growers of Water Plants. We grow marginal shelf pond plants and deep water plants. Also available are water lilies for ponds and miniature water plants and waterlilies for our design of fibreglass patio container pond features.
- Waterside Nursery grow water plants for our own online mail order website only.
- We sell plants we have grown ourselves from bareroot, seed or cuttings – unlike many other online stores.
- Plants are sent rooted into mesh baskets using aquatic compost ready to be immediately placed into your pond or container pond.
- Our planted baskets grow on in outside troughs on the Nursery area throughout the year.
- They transfer to you at any time of year except when there is thick ice across the water.
- Please see our Pond Planting Schemes if you are new to ponds.
- These are our Starter kits for customers that feel unsure how to plant their newly built pond.
- Purchase moisture loving plants for around a pond supplied rooted in solid pots too.
- Our water plants & Pond Products are sent mail order only to UK destinations (except Northern Ireland) using the courier APC.
- We are not open to the public due to planning restrictions.
- Waterside Nursery exhibited water plants and container ponds at RHS Chelsea Flower Show. We received 7 Gold Medals from 2011 to 2017 for aquatic plants.
- We now concentrate on our online website and send our home grown water plants for all sizes of pond or water feature out direct to you.
Tips & Advice / Blog:
- Please spend time looking at these pages.
- They contain reading and reference information to help you learn more about water gardening.
- Sign up for our Monthly Newsletters for Tips sent to your email address to help you manage your pond throughout the season.