- Pond plants for Marginal shelf areas & Water lilies for deeper water – grown & sent around the UK from our own specialist Aquatic Plants Nursery in Leicestershire,UK.
- Proven quality from 7 Chelsea Flower Show Gold Medal winners.
- Plants potted by us in a mesh basket and already rooted in Aquatic plant soil suitable to place immediately into your pond or container pond.
- No need to purchase any mesh baskets or aquatic soil.
- We do the work so you don’t have to!
- Final basket-sized plants grown outdoors in all weathers.
- Submerged oxygenating plants are sent & planted bareroot.
- Good range of indigenous British Native plants for a pond for sale – grown from seed from our own stock plants since 1995.
- Prepared Planting Schemes – an easy way to purchase a balanced ‘Starter Kit’ of plants for ponds with different depths of water. You just need to know the size of your pond to buy the correct scheme then we choose the plants. Choice between either ‘Only British UK Native’ or ‘Mainly British Native’ aquatic plants.
- Fibreglass Container Ponds for sale to create a water garden feature in the smallest garden spaces – ideal for balcony or patio.
- We are mail order only and send out our pond plants via APC next day service delivered to you at UK addresses on Tuesday – Friday.
- Free Delivery on orders over £50 to Mainland England & Wales. Some Scottish postcodes and all Island destinations have a surcharge and longer delivery time.
- We can no longer sell to Northern or Southern Ireland or the Channel Islands.
- Please call us on 07931 557082. We are only a phone call away wherever you are in UK if you need help or advice to choose your pond plants. Linda or Caroline will always get back to you if we are both busy talking to someone when you call!
- Tips and Advice pages are written by Linda using her years of growing pond plants. These tell you more about Planting a Pond & about the many wildlife visitors to your garden pond area as it matures.
- Our Blog posts are useful reminders of wildlife due to visit or jobs to do in your pond and with your pond plants at different times of year.
- To send us photos or plans of your water gardening project please email us at [email protected]. We will get back to you with our suggestions.