Thank you for visiting the pond plants online website of Waterside Nursery, Sharnford, Leicestershire.
TERMS OF BUSINESS
In placing an order with us online and completing the checkout process you are accepting our Terms of Business.
- Confirmation of your mail order is by email.
- Parcels can be sent to an address in UK only.
- Plants will normally be dispatched within a week of your order being placed with us. Orders placed Monday – Wednesday are leaving us within the next day or two at present. Thursday and the weekend’s orders will be dispatched on the following Monday/Tuesday.
- Delivery is usually by APC Overnight or UK Mail but some small orders may be sent using Royal Mail First Class Post.
- Container ponds are sent direct by the manufacturers and can take between 1-6 weeks to be dispatched dependent on size and colour finish as not all combinations are in stock. Please give us a phone number so that you can be contacted at the time of dispatch.
- You will receive an email from the courier with a tracking detail when your parcel of plants is leaving the Nursery.
- Your mail order parcel should arrive within 24 hours of dispatch via the Courier in a standard delivery area (48 -72 hour delivery for Highlands and Islands) and can be tracked on the internet using the code enclosed in the email.
- Deliveries for certain postcode areas of Scotland, Isle of Wight and Isles of Scilly carry a £10 surcharge and Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man a £25 surcharge. We can send to Channel Islands with a £50 surcharge on the standard delivery price. Surcharges are added at checkout when you enter your delivery postcode.
- A signature will not be required. Fill in the details during Checkout of a safe place for your parcel to be left without signature and this information will be included on the delivery docket.
- If you wish to specify a date of delivery for your order please do so in the General Comments box as you go through Checkout.
- We do not export and we do not do trade prices or discounts.
- Plants are individually wrapped and labelled with details of the planting requirements of each plant. We believe all plants sent out by us are true to name and every effort is made to ensure they are of good quality when they reach you. In the later part of the season some plants will need to be cut down in order for them to fit into the box for dispatching.
On receipt all goods should be unpacked, inspected and given the correct growing conditions immediately. In the event of goods being received in a damaged condition please let us know by phone on 01455 273730 or 07931 557082 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through Contact us (Within 48 hours maximum).
Under Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations you have the right to change your mind and cancel an order within seven working days of receiving the goods. If you do decide to cancel, you should put this in writing, either by letter or email. The goods should then be returned to us in good, resaleable condition. Your postage will be refunded to you if you have fulfilled all these requirements.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.
ALTERNATIVES TO INTERNET PAYPAL/CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
You can order by telephone (07931 557082) and pay by card or by bank transfer.
Delivery is calculated on total order value as follows;
£ 1.00 – £29.99 = £6.00 delivery
£30.00 – £99.99 = £12.00 delivery
£100.00 – £199.99 = £24.00 delivery
£200.00 or more = £36.00 delivery
Add any additional surcharge for Scottish or Island addresses as above.
If you wish to pay by bank transfer our bank details can be supplied upon request.