Our 'Email when available' service is very useful at this time of year.
As Spring approaches you will be thinking about which plants to add to your pond but we may not have them all available for sale at the moment.
- See the email envelope symbol with 'Email when available'
- Make sure you do not miss out on a plant you want
- Click the 'Email when available' button below each plant you are interested in that is out of stock.
- Give us your email address and we will alert you to return to the website to purchase when that plant is ready for dispatch.
- Use this service for plants with seasonal availability so you have a reminder that you were waiting for it.
We are sending any plants showing as 'Add to basket' now as they are already rooted.
We send at any time except when there is ice on the troughs in the Nursery that prevents us getting the plants out.
For more help & advice please phone us on 07931 557082 or send details and photos by email to email@example.com and we can reply with our recommendations for your pond.