CONTAINER PLANTING SCHEME H for sun (80cm)
Planting scheme containing a balanced collection of aquatic plants to ensure not only a spread of foliage and flower interest but also to remain healthy and looking its best across all the seasons.
Suitable for - 80cm container pond
Aspect - Sunny
Attracts - Bees, butterflies and hoverflies
Contents - If any plant is unavailable on the website it will be replaced with a suitable alternative.
- Nymphaea Laydekeri Fulgens currently substituted by Nymphaea Xiafei
- Typha minima currently substituted Juncus ensifolius
- Oenanthe javanica Flamingo (9cm)
- Iris versicolor Mysterious Monique
- Mentha cervina
- Cyperus involucratus
- Myriophyllum spicatum (Bareroot) currently substituted by Ceratophyllum demersum
Will my plants arrive potted?
Yes, all our 9cm, 11cm and 23cm Marginal Pond Plants, Deep Water plants and Waterillies will be sent out to you pre-planted in a mesh basket with our aquatic compost and will have been fed with an aquatic feed ball.
Bunched and loose Oxygenators will be sent out bareroot or bunched with a weight and can be dropped straight into the pond as they are delivered .
Moist plants are sent out in solid pots that you would remove before planting into the soil.
Can Koi fish or ducks eat my plants?
Yes, they may well do. We cannot guarantee that any plants will survive hungry fish and ducks. We would recommend going for Iris or woodier stemmed plants and forming some sort of barrier between the plants and any large fish or wild fowl.
How does my order arrive?
Plant orders are dispatched to UK destinations only but we cannot send to Northern Ireland. Your order will be picked in the Nursery and will be sealed in airtight, waterproof packaging to keep it fresh during transit. Please unwrap all plants from the packaging as soon as possible and place in the situation/depth specified on each plant ticket.
Delivery details -
Delivery cost is calculated on total order value as follows:
|Order Value||Delivery Cost|
|£50.00 and under||£6.00 *|
|Over £50.00||FREE *|
- Add £10 – AB, DD8 – 9, FK19 – 21, IV1 – 40, IV63, KW1 – 14, PA21 – 40, PH1 – 41, PH49 – 50, PO30 – 41 & TR21 – 25
- Add £25 – HS1 – 9, IM, IV41 – 56, KA27 – 28, KW15 – 17, PA20, PA41 – 49, PA62 – 76, PH42 – 44 & ZE