POND PLANTING SCHEME SIZE 2 FOR WILDLIFE
A balanced selection of plants chosen by us for small ponds
Pond size - 2m² - 3.9m² (21ft² - 41ft²)
Attracts - Dragonflies, bees, butterflies, hoverflies and amphibians (including newts)
- 6 x Oxygenators (bareroot)
- 6 x Upright shelf plants
- 2 x Rafting shelf plants
- 1 x Waterlily
- Only British Native plants - Nymphaea Marliacaea Albida used
- Mainly British Native plants
- Any plant
Extra info - Each plant will come individually wrapped with its own planting instructions ticket, refer to individual plants for maintenance details.
All plant choices depend on seasonal availability.
Any specific requests or useful information that you think we could use to help tailor your scheme to your needs can be left in the general comments box when going through checkout.
We recommend the additional purchase of 1 Aponogeton distachyos if it is seasonally available to add to the surface cover and flowering interest period of your pond.
Plant orders are dispatched to UK destinations only. Your order will be picked in the Nursery and will be sealed in airtight packaging to keep it fresh during transit. Please unwrap all plants from the packaging as soon as possible and place in the situation specified on the plant ticket.
Delivery cost is calculated on total order value as follows:
|Order Value||Delivery Cost|
|£50.00 and under||£6.00 *|
|Over £50.00||FREE *|
- Add £10 – AB, DD8 – 9, FK19 – 21, IV1 – 40, IV63, KW1 – 14, PA21 – 40, PH1 – 41, PH49 – 50, PO30 – 41 & TR21 – 25
- Add £25 – BT, HS1 – 9, IM, IV41 – 56, KA27 – 28, KW15 – 17, PA20, PA41 – 49, PA62 – 76, PH42 – 44 & ZE
- Add £50 – GY & JE