POND PLANTING SCHEME SIZE 1 START UP FOR WILDLIFE
A balanced selection of plants chosen by us to encourage wildlife in small ponds
Pond size - 1m² - 2m² (9ft² - 20ft²)
Attracts - Dragonflies, bees, butterflies, hoverflies and amphibians (including newts)
- 2 x Oxygenators (bareroot) Despite current availability you will receive oxygenating plants of our choice in this scheme.
- 4 x Upright shelf plants (rooted in aquatic compost in 11cm mesh baskets)
- 2 x Rafting shelf plants (rooted in aquatic compost in 9cm mesh baskets)
- Only British Native plants
- Mainly British Native plants
- Any plant
Extra info - Each plant will come individually wrapped with its own planting instructions ticket, refer to individual plants for maintenance details.
All plant choices depend on seasonal availability.
Any specific requests or useful information that you think we could use to help tailor your scheme to your needs can be left in the general comments box when going through checkout.
This scheme does not include a waterlily but we recommend you add one from the waterlily pages to suit the size and scale of your pond.
Plant orders are dispatched to UK destinations only. Your order will be picked in the Nursery and will be sealed in airtight packaging to keep it fresh during transit. Please unwrap all plants from the packaging as soon as possible and place in the situation specified on the plant ticket.
Delivery cost is calculated on total order value as follows:
|Order Value||Delivery Cost|
|£50.00 and under||£6.00 *|
|Over £50.00||FREE *|
- Add £10 – AB, DD8 – 9, FK19 – 21, IV1 – 40, IV63, KW1 – 14, PA21 – 40, PH1 – 41, PH49 – 50, PO30 – 41 & TR21 – 25
- Add £25 – BT, HS1 – 9, IM, IV41 – 56, KA27 – 28, KW15 – 17, PA20, PA41 – 49, PA62 – 76, PH42 – 44 & ZE
- Add £50 – GY & JE